Please read the entire listing, as there are important details and shipping information you will need in this description.
Destination Yarn and Erin.Lane Bags have teamed up again to bring you the BiCrafty Games box! Similar to the Countdown to 2021 box, each box will arrive filled with individually wrapped packages for you to open each day while we watch The Games and stitch away.
This Epic box begins with the Opening Ceremonies and continues throughout the 17 days of competition. Each day you have at least one package to open!
We have recruited the amazing Marly Bird and Robyn Chachula to bring you both a knit and crochet project for the box, as well as video course, so you can refine or expand your skill set. Join us for this mystery Knit/Crochet along casting on during the Opening Ceremonies with all of our BiCrafty Competitors, and celebrate your finished object with us at the Closing Ceremonies.
There are two box options, each with its own color story and theme.
- The International Competition box is full of bright, bold colors and bags sporting sheeple competing in all of your favorite events (and even the new events added for 2020!)
You will receive:
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPPING (via UPS Ground)
- Hand dyed yarn from Destination Yarn: Kit includes a combination of full and mini skeins varying from 20-100gs for a total of over 1400 yards of our Postcard base yarn.
- 10 New and exclusive colorways inspired by the games! Colors were designed specifically for this kit to coordinate and work together. The International Competition Box features bright colorways while the Japanese Garden Box is a more muted inspiration.
- 6 new and custom designed fabrics! The sheeple will be competing in your favorite events as well as the new events added for the 2020 Games, and the Japanese inspired prints are based on traditional prints and culture from our hosting country!
- Exclusive Notions and Extras: We will make sure you have everything you need to complete your project all in the theme you choose!
- Digital Pattern For a Mystery Make-A-Long: Marly Bird and Robyn Chachula have designed both a knit and crochet version for the make-a-long. Plus, there will be video tutorial support throughout the make-a-long to help you refine or expand your stitching skills!
- The AD Free PDF: Once both the full knit and crochet patterns have been released, you will receive the full PDFs for both knit and crochet patterns to add to your library!
- A community to Knit/Crochet with as we watch the games: Join Lindsey, Marly, Robin, and Jeanne in an exclusive Facebook Group only for BiCrafty Games Competitors for watch parties, trivia, and giveaways!
Kits will ship at the beginning of July to ensure that they arrive in plenty of time for opening ceremonies on July 23rd. Boxes will ship UPS.
Please order this separately from all other items!
If this listing is sold out, please check out destinationyarn.com this link to grab your box! https://destinationyarn.com/products/bicrafty-games-box